Those at the top need smart and timely decisions!
We advise you on all aspects of labour and employment law.
Competent – Personal – Solution-oriented.
The Law Firm
Next Generation Labour Law Boutique
EmLab Legal is a law firm specialising in employment and labour law. The firm‘s practice focuses on providing strategic and business-orientated legal advice to companies, board members (m/f/d) and managing directors (m/f/d) on all aspects of employment and labour law, including employee participation on supervisory board level, occupational pension schemes and employee data protection.
The partners of EmLab Legal are specialized in complex employment and labour law mandates. They have unique expertise in advising on challenging restructurings, reorganizations and transactions. EmLab Legal also advises on management participation programs and remuneration systems for listed companies in accordance with German statutory law (“DCGK” and “ARUG II”).
The Consultative Approach
It goes without saying that you can expect from us highly competent advice. In doing so, we concentrate on finding amicable, quick and pragmatic solutions that avoid court disputes wherever possible. However, our consultative approach goes far beyond this. Based on our significant professional experience we can share alternative perspectives and different options for action. Working in partnership, we will weigh up these opportunities and any risks in order to reach the best solution for your situation, while always keeping sight of cost efficiency.
As your external partner, our primary role is to support your in-house resources in whatever way you deem necessary. However, we also take on full-service mandates, which includes the handling of complex tasks in all their associated facets. We are always happy to discuss how we can best support you and your business needs.
All partners of EmLab Legal obtained their professional experience at Freshfields. We are used to handle urgent matters promptly – no matter what time of day you need our help.
EmLab Legal stands for our professional attitude and philosophy. We advise you on a personal level and always in a solution-oriented manner.
- Design of working conditions on an employment or labour law basis, including the drafting of all types of contracts
- Remuneration systems, in particular bonus and employee / executive participation programmes
- Complex restructurings, reorganizations and transactions
- Employment data protection law
- Internal investigations
- Representation within the framework of legal procedures under works constitution law
- Advice on company pension schemes
- Advice on the German Corporate Governance Code (“DCGK”)
- Collective bargaining and industrial action law, including the drafting and negotiation of works and collective bargaining agreements
- All aspects of employee participation on supervisory board level
- Advice on all aspects of compliance issues
- Litigation, in particular in connection with the termination of employment relationships and directors’ and officers’ liability
- Advice for start-ups in all employment and labour law related issues
- Non-compete obligations
- Development of concepts and materials for strategic communication with stakeholders
Evaluating new perspectives.
Heike Bittner studied English, history and sports at the Westfälische Wilhems-Universität Münster and worked for many years in marketing, among others for Mc Cann-Erickson und Wilkens & Ayer.
Laura Alice Wagner is a legal trainee at EmLab Legal. She completed her law studies with a focus on “Information and Communication” at the University of Hamburg and at Trinity College in Dublin.
Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten mbB
Krois Stamer Wendler
AG Hamburg PR 1349
T. +49 40 5247 842-0
F. +49 40 5247 842-99
Hohe Bleichen 5
Corporate Social Responsibility
The EmLab Legal team is aware of its corporate social responsibilities.
The EmLab Legal team is aware of its corporate social responsibilities (CSR). EmLab Legal supports organisations that care for people in need. Whether through expert advice or financial support for projects, please contact us should you like further details of our CSR commitment.
Colouring books can save lives
Learn more about this project:
How do you react when it burns? This question has been answered by the Hamburg Fire Brigade and the KIM publishing group with a colouring and work book for kindergarten and primary school children in a way that is appropriate for their age. Through the colouring pictures the children learn in a playful way how to behave in an emergency, how to get help and how to be mindful. Educators and parents can discuss the pictures with the children and thus practice correct behaviour. Thanks to the support of many companies, the books can be distributed free of charge when visiting the FIZ (Fire Brigade Information Centre).
Picture credits: Abb. Buch @ Verlagsgruppe KIM