Name and contact details of the Controller
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Controller: EmLab Legal Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten mbB Krois Stamer Wendler (hereinafter: „EmLab Legal“),
Hohe Bleichen 5, D-20354 Hamburg, Deutschland
Email: email@example.com, Telefon: +49 40 5247 842-0
Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
When accessing www.emlablegal.com and/or www.emlab.legal (hereinafter: “website”) the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of this website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
– IP address of the requesting computer,
– Date and time of access,
– Name and URL of the retrieved file,
– Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
– Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned will be processed by us for the following purposes:
– Ensuring a smooth connection of our website,
– Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
– Evaluation of system safety and stability as well as
– for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The legitimate interest follows from the purposes of data collection listed above. Under no circumstances will the collected data be used for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
In addition, cookies and analysis services are used when you visit the website. You will find more detailed information on this under points 4 and 5 of this data protection declaration.
Transfer of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
Your personal data will only be passed on to third parties if:
– you have given your explicit consent to this pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
– the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
– in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
– this is legally permissible and required for the execution of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO.
The cookie is used to store information that is related to the specific device you are using. However, this does not mean that EmLab Legal will immediately become aware of your identity.
In addition, temporary cookies, which are stored on your terminal for a specific period of time, are also used to optimise user-friendliness. If you visit the website again in order to use the services of EmLab Legal, it is automatically recognised that you have already been to EmLab Legal and which inputs and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
On the other hand, cookies are used to statistically record the use of the website and to evaluate it for you for the purpose of optimising the offer (see Section 5). These cookies make it possible to automatically recognise that you have already visited the website when you visit it again. These cookies are automatically deleted after a defined period of time.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the purposes mentioned to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. Complete deactivation of cookies may, however, prevent you from using all of the website’s functions.
The tracking measures listed in the following and used are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. The tracking measures used are intended to ensure that the design of the website is tailored to requirements and that it is continuously optimised. On the other hand, the tracking measures are used to statistically record the use of the website and to evaluate it for you for the purpose of optimising the offer. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
– to request information about your personal data processed by EmLab Legal in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information on the purposes of the processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, cancellation, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, unless it has been collected from EmLab Legal, as well as the existence of an automated decision making process including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details;
– in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
– to request the deletion of your personal data stored at EmLab Legal in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
– to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete it and EmLab Legal no longer needs the data but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
– in accordance with art. 20 DSGVO, to obtain the personal data that you have provided to EmLab Legal in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another responsible party;
– in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent once given to EmLab Legal at any time. As a result, EmLab Legal may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future, and
– to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or the office of EmLab Legal.
Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for doing so which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by EmLab Legal without any indication of a particular situation.
Should you like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method is used in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, 128-bit v3 technology will be used instead. You can tell whether a single page of the EmLab Legal website is encrypted by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
EmLab Legal also uses suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. The relevant security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Topicality and change of this data security explanation
Due to the further development of the website and offers on it, or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to amend this data protection declaration. The current data protection declaration can be viewed and printed off at any time on the website under www.emlab.legal/datenschutz.